Aegean Airlines’ new summer 2017 timetable includes the return of a direct scheduled service between Dublin and the Greek capital, Athens. These flights will open up the weekend breaks market as they will operate three days a week on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Following the successful launch of the route in summer 2016, Aegean has extended the seasonality for summer 2017, with flights starting on 5th June and operating until 23rd September. The airline has also increased the number of weekly direct flights from two to three, with days of operation being Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Aegean’s KPIs – why is it different? Because the airline offers:
• Seamless connections to domestic destinations in Greece, Cyprus and beyond
• A complimentary hot meal with a choice of soft drinks and selection of beers and wines for all passengers
• Miles+Bonus Programme: Earn miles and enjoy frequent flyer benefits across all Star Alliance network members
• Access to flights and fares across all GDSs
• Modern Airbus A320 fitted with spacious leather reclining seats