Air France-KLM is recruiting an Account Manager based in Dublin, while Ryanair is to appoint a Head of Corporates & Groups. The successful Air France-KLM candidate will be responsible for growing sales within a portfolio of key travel agency and corporate accounts within a defined sales territory. He or she will also be responsible for sourcing new business opportunities.
To apply for this position, send a covering letter, together with your CV, to:
Please note that a minimum of two years’ experience in an account management capacity within
the travel industry is required for this role. Applicants should also be in possession of a full
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Ryanair Seeks Head of Corporates & Groups
Meanwhile, Ryanair, Europe’s largest LCC with 86 million customers a year, a fleet of 300 aircraft and an order to purchase a further 180 Boeing aircraft over the next five years, is recruiting a Head of Corporates & Groups to be located at its offices in Airside Business Park, Swords, Dublin. The Head of Corporates & Groups will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Act as a spokesperson for Ryanair on corporate and group travel.
- New product, business and system development.
- Identifying and managing corporate relationships.
- Ensure the company has a good understanding of corporate sales and bookings, including any factors inhibiting both of these areas.
- Understand and develop working relationships with TMCs.
- Manage and grow GDS partnerships and review new distribution opportunities.
- Raise awareness of the group’s product offering across all markets.
- Manage the group’s marketing budget.
- Responsible for the group’s website, both inbound and outbound customer communications.
- Manage the group’s booking process to surpass targeted sales.
- Monitor the market to ensure fares and product match the market needs.
Ryanair is seeking a proactive and sales driven individual who will hit the ground running and enhance sales and marketing activity. The successful candidate will have experience in managing sales and marketing teams across Europe and significant travel industry knowledge. You will also be required to regularly travel throughout Europe (particularly the UK) to meet business needs.
Excellent communication skills are also important to this role as you will be responsible for managing a team of five, which will expand over the coming months. The role has two distinct areas (Groups and Corporate), however the corporate market will be your primary focus.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join the organisation, then Ryanair wants to hear from you.