* Sydney: Economy Class from €810, Business Class from €3,703
* Perth: Economy €754 in Economy, Business €3,792
* Melbourne: Economy €792, Business €3,692
* Auckland: Economy €912, Business €3,962
* Christchurch: Economy €907, Business €3,955
All prices are based on return fares from Dublin and are inclusive of all taxes and charges. Promotional prices are available until 17th March 17th for travel throughout 2014 (conditions apply).
Margaret Shannon, Country Manager – Ireland, said: “While Emirates has been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for many years, our recent partnership with Qantas means that customers can connect seamlessly to multiple destinations in the two countries.
“Australia is Emirates’ most popular destination for customers from Ireland and with an estimated 80,000 Irish nationals living and working there, great value fares together with the comfort of flying with Emirates can make the prospect of visiting family and friends down under a reality.”
Emirates recently announced a second daily flight from Dublin to Dubai starting on 1st September 2014.