Globe Hotels / Best4Travel is looking to appoint a full-time Agency Support Executive for its head office in Dunshaughlin, Co Meath. This is a dual role and the successful candidate should also have retail travel agency experience. The closing date for applications is Friday 28th February 2014 and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively deal with inbound and outbound calls and walk-in customers
- Read and reply to client and supplier emails
- Monitor bookings for processing of reservations, special requests, amendments, and cancellations
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales opportunities
- Flexibility to work in a changing sales environment
- Delivering a high level of service to the company’s portfolio of Irish agents
- Capability to multi-task and resolve on the spot issues as they occur in resort.
The minimum requirements are:
- Required to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Excellent telephone manner
- Minimum three years’ travel agency sales experience
- Good product knowledge on package holidays, tailor-made holidays, cruise and ski holidays
- CRS experience, preferably Amadeus is desirable
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment with established guidelines
- Sales driven and customer service orientated.
For further details or to arrange an interview, contact Paula Scanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your C.V. .