1. You can now make several hotel bookings within the one reference number. When entering the guest details simply click ‘Add Another Hotel’ and a new search box will appear enabling you to do this. When all hotel reservations are made you will then be shown your ‘Shopping Basket’ and you can continue to confirm the booking as normal.
2. ‘Flight Only’ has now been added to the site. To view this, click on the ‘Flight’ tab on the home page.
3. A new filtering system for flights allows you to select which airline you would like to use, the number of stops your client would like to make (ie direct flight if possible or maximum of two stops) and what time your client would like to fly at (morning, afternoon or evening). This will now alleviate the need to scroll down through all the flights to find the suitable one for your client.
4. The mark up facility for flights is now per person and is located in the top right hand corner of the site page or you can opt for the % mark up.
5. An icon has now been added to popular hotels that are being booked in the BookaBed website. Previously this had only been available in the ‘Most Popular’ tab on the site but is now visible in the general search.
Future developments to the BookaBed site will include Tripadvisor Reviews and combination of flights with the low-cost carriers, e.g. departing on Ryanair and returning on Aer Lingus in order to give your clients the best prices available.
BookaBed would like to thank all agents for their continued support. If you have any questions or queries relating to any of the above updates, contact Lee Osborne or a member of the BookaBed staff for more information.