BookaBed is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join its team in Ashbourne, Co Meath, on a permanent basis. Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com and the closing date is 24th October 2014.
Beverleigh Fly, Market Development and Customer Care Manager, said: “Become an integral member of our dynamic business, a position in which to grow and be exposed to a wide range of accounting functions in a growing business.This hands-on role involves assisting with the accounts function and requires someone who can hit the grounding running and is available to start work almost immediately.”
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job Purpose: Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts, resolving discrepancies, and general administration functions of the department.
- Reconcile customer accounts by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Ensure timely collections by continuously interacting with agency partners.
- Update receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade partner, customer service departments.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorised deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Summarise receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, verifying totals, preparing report.
- Protect organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Must have experience in a busy AR environment (2-3 years)
- Experience in a travel agency environment is an advantage
- Spoken and written English required
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work to deadlines.