Bus Éireann has introduced an on-line loyalty scheme, béClub. Membership is free and members can benefit from discounted travel on Bus Éireann services, as well as discounted rates for hotel and self-catering accommodation; family days out; adventure activities like sailing and diving; sporting gear; family meals and many more offers.
béClub members earn points every time they log-in to their on-line account and buy a Bus Éireann ticket on-line. The points can be saved and then used to redeem against the great rewards available. Some rewards don’t require any points so just by signing-up members can get discounts straightaway.
béClub members can also choose to use their points to get free travel on Bus Éireann services by getting the required points to redeem against the full cost of a journey.
“béClub rewards our loyal customers as the more you travel with us, the more you can save on great days out, holidays, family activities, food and travel,” said Andrew McLindon, PR Manager, Bus Éireann.
Rewards available at launch include:
- Discount rates on hotel accommodation worldwide with Roomex.com
- 15% off the Irish Rugby range at Elvery’s
- 50% extra on game trade-ins at GameStop stores
- 2 for 1 entry at Funtasia
- Two pizzas for the price of 1 from Pizza Hut Delivery
- 10% off accommodation on Selfcatering.ie
- 20% off at Atlantic AirVenture Aviation Centre
- 2 for 1 Bowling at Leisureplex
- 20% off an adult ticket at Lahinch Surf School
- 2 for 1 diving lessons at Free Dive Ireland