Dublin-based Cassidy Travel has a vacancy for a full-time permanent Retail Manager in its Tallaght branch and is also seeking to appoint Travel Consultants in a variety of its nine locations.
The Retail Manager will lead an experienced team of highly motivated and strong performing individuals in Tallaght while ensuring that customers are first and foremost in everything. You will be commercially focused; you will be driven by results and have the ability to drive a great team. Travel will be your passion and you will be keen to share your knowledge with your crew and customers. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day running of the store while building and sustaining loyal and repeat customers through exceptional service that Cassidy clients expect.
- Minimum of three years experience in a travel retail/wholesale environment
- Experienced people manager with an inspirational, motivational and approachable leadership style
- Proven sales experience and ability to drive profitability with sound commercial acumen
- GDS knowledge
- Results focused with experience of inspiring a team
- See things through customers’ eyes and make positive changes for improvement
- Create a team environment and bring colleagues together to work as one
- Spot opportunities to grow your business
- Someone with a can-do attitude with a confident and fun approach
- This is a sales target environment so you will need to be motivated
- Target-driven bonus and incentives
- Holiday concessions
- Exciting educational visits
- Generous salary commensurable with experience
You will be working in a lively upbeat retail travel store in Dublin city centre or county where you can expect to work alongside fellow experienced travel experts. You will be booking a variety of holidays, cruises, city breaks and long haul supplied by a wide range of airlines and tour operators. If you have previous travel experience and would like to work in the safety of an established travel company then read on for further details.
* Assisting customers to book their dream holiday – offering the highest level of customer service to your customers
* Working to company targets to achieve commission
* Using your sales experience to up-sell on holiday bookings
* Completing all relevant administration
* Assisting the store manager with additional duties
* Greeting customers face-to-face and also over the phone
* Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
* Previous retail travel experience or travel sales experience
* Confident seller and up-seller
* Excellent geographical knowledge
* Ability to offer a high level of customer service
* Previous experience of working to and achieving sales targets
* A passion for the travel industry
* Salary is ultimately dependent on experience but is competitive
* Base salary with a wide ranging benefits package including commission, incentives, travel discounts and fam trips.
* Cassidy Travel is happy to offer further progression either through its nine travel shops or in its specialised divisions in the Dublin area
Apply by email, attaching your CV, to: email@example.com, or drop in to see the Manager in store.