Added value offers for guests booking European cruises, over 60 new itineraries worldwide and agent incentives are among the highlights of the new 2014 – 2015 Worldwide brochure from Celebrity Cruises. There will be six ships in Europe for summer 2014, six ships in the Caribbean, three ships in Alaska and three ships in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
To celebrate the launch of the new brochure and encourage early bookings for the 2014 – 2015 season, Celebrity Cruises has three added-value offers for guests on selected European cruises. Guests booking for selected sailings on Celebrity Eclipse and Celebrity Infinity will get a free drinks package, worth up to €1,400 per person; $200 on-board credit and reduced-cost air fares from €169 per person. See Cruisingpower.ie for full terms and conditions.
Celebrity Cruises is also giving away cocktail masterclasses for agents who make bookings throughout June and July. Agents just need to enter all of their 2013 and 2014 bookings on Cruising Power to be in with a chance to win. Plus, a brand new competition is also being launched for agents, with more information on the Celebrity Cruises’ Chef’s Challenge coming very soon. Competition finalists will be sent to Celebrity Eclipse in Stockholm and the winner will enjoy their own Celebrity Cruise.
Lorraine Quinn, Head of Sales – Ireland, said: “We are very excited to launch our new 2014 – 2015 Worldwide brochure, which features some fantastic offers and over 60 new itineraries for guests looking for something a little bit different. We hope that our cocktail masterclasses and the forthcoming Celebrity Cruises’ Chef’s Challenge will really engage our trade partners to continue to work closely with us to sell our exciting brand to those seeking a truly modern luxury experience.”
New features include:
- Eight-night Norwegian Fjords cruise onboard Celebrity Eclipse departing Southampton and showcasing Norway’s most beautiful landscapes
- Seven-night Spanish Interlude cruise onboard Celebrity Equinox explores the best of the Mediterranean in a week
- 5-star entertainment from Sin City Comedy, the hottest show in Las Vegas, as well as Billboard Music
- Five-night Western Caribbean and four-night Bahamas cruises on the newly refurbished Celebrity Constellation
- 17-night Hawaii cruise onboard the intimate Celebrity Century.