ClickandGo.com, which is an Enterprise Ireland designated High Potential Start Up, is looking to appoint a Customer and Operations Executive. The closing date for application is close of business on 13th March 2015.
The main purpose of the role is to be the primary point of contact for customer service issues before travel and while customers are on holidays. This role is very hands on with both customers and suppliers. It requires a problem solving approach to issues as they arise while providing the highest level of customer service to all customers. In addition, the role will support Ops Admin with handling all documentation and admin functions for holiday bookings.
• Primary point of contact for all Customer Service issues that may arise before or during holidays.
• Handling all over booking situations; to liaise with suppliers and inform clients within a reasonable time frame.
• Managing situations and planning responses to clients when there are changes to their holiday prior to travel.
• Amendments, cancellation and queries to existing bookings.
• Assisting the Cruise and Worldwide team with administration functions.
• Assisting Customer Service with post travel issues.
• Supporting the Product & Ops team as required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Minimum of two years’ experience in the travel industry in a similar role with a strong understanding of the operations process.
• Delivering friendly, professional customer service at all times and in a calm manner.
• Confident and comfortable to work under pressure.
• Strategic approach to decision-making.
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
• Good commercial awareness.
• Polite, flexible and keen to work in a busy office environment.
• Able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
• Eager to improve overall operational efficiency and productivity.
• This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your up-to-date CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of ClickandGo. Also include your availability and your salary expectations.
Closing date for application is close of business on 13th March 2015.