The Dublin-based five-year-old online travel company has a staff of 25, provides consumers with an easy to use platform to match flights with accommodation across Europe and worldwide, and is the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus.
Purpose of the Job
On a daily basis, ClickandGo publishes a range of printed advertisements across a variety of publications as well as periodic brochures and newspaper inserts. The company is now seeking an experienced Advertising & PR Executive to join the six-strong marketing team to organise this activity and co-ordinate with supporting PR outreach.
The successful candidate will be managing existing relationships with media providers and PR agencies as well as assessing and developing potential new promotional channels for the business. This position may suit an existing client- or agency-based advertising account manager.
• Schedule and manage the timely production and distribution of all in-paper advertising and newspaper insert/brochure material and any other printed advertising
• Liaise with printers, publishers, newspaper account managers and other suppliers as necessary
• Research and plan content for promotion, determining price points, writing advertising copy and proofreading content for all printed material
• Co-ordinate and work closely with the in-house Graphic Designer
• Prepare design briefs (including creative direction) and oversee design process, defining appropriate marketing messages
• Analyse sales and booking patterns to build customer profiles, identifying product appropriate for marketing to identified target markets
• Co-ordinate other occasional offline advertising activities in relevant media including TV and radio
• Work within marketing budget and liaise with the Finance team to manage the associated financial processes
• Liaise with an external PR agency to co-ordinate or support proactive and reactive PR activity (TV/radio/print/events etc) including supplying weekly press releases
• Investigate and execute suitable competition, sponsorship and advertising opportunities on national and regional radio stations
• Co-ordinate a presence for ClickandGo.com at any relevant exhibitions/trade shows
Essential Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Comfortable working with Mac and Windows systems
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite graphic design software
• Graphic design skills would be desirable but are not entirely essential
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
• Minimum three years’ advertising/marketing experience in a commercial B2C environment
• Proven experience managing printed advertising campaigns
• Proven experience producing printed marketing material
• Experience of the travel industry is not essential but would be an advantage
• Ridiculously organised with obsessive attention to detail
• Highly numerate and commercially aware
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
• Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
• Curious and willing to develop new skills to help maintain ClickandGo’s ambitious growth
The above job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, send an up-to-date CV and cover email to email@example.com. In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of ClickandGo and include your availability and your salary expectations.