The application deadline for ClickandGo.com’s appointment of a new Customer Experience Executive is Friday 16th September, while for a new Affiliate Marketing Executive it is Friday 30th September 2016. Full details of the posts are at: www.clickandgo.com/about-us/careers
Customer Experience Executive
The company seeks a “brilliant full time Customer Experience Executive with exceptional people and problem solving skills”. This will be a customer centric role, focusing on customer retention and following the company’s ‘customer for life’ philosophy.
You will be working both behind the scenes and on the front line, contributing to evolving customer experience and retention strategies, while also being responsible for managing and resolving customer complaints and liaising directly with customers to improve their experience with ClickandGo.com.
The candidate should be highly motivated to work in a busy office environment, show great confidence, be someone who is excited by the idea of taking a fresh approach to customer service and be able to work independently with little supervision. The role reports to the Operations Manager.
Affiliate Marketing Executive
The primary responsibilities of the Affiliate Marketing Executive will be:
- Develop and continually grow an active affiliate network to drive engagement and bookings for ClickandGo.com.
- Investigate and engage directly with potential partner websites.
- Negotiate with potential partner websites and networks to ensure the best possible ROI.
- Provide content and offers to partners on an ongoing basis.
- Provide content and offers (organic and promoted) for social platforms including Facebook.
- Track and report on all affiliate and partner activities.
- Monitor current digital trends and technologies to inform the overall affiliate strategy.