ClickandGo.com is to appoint a part-time holiday sales consultant for mid-week cover and applications must be made by close of business on Monday 3rd August 2015.
The purpose of the job is to convert enquiries into bookings and to proactively generate additional sales. This role is responsible for sales across the full range of ClickandGo Holidays. The primary focus will be European sun holidays and city breaks but also selling worldwide and cruise holidays. This involves delivery of sales targets using all available sales tools.
- Ability to work in an exciting target driven sales environment as a part of a supportive team.
- Achieve all targets and objectives through maximising all sales opportunities.
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting sales targets.
- Pro-actively deal with inbound calls and convert to sales by selling the advantages of ClickandGo as well as price matching where necessary to achieve sales.
- Being responsible for dealing with inbound sales opportunities via e-mail, live chat, Facebook etc.
- To provide specialist advice to customers on destinations and properties, pre- and post-booking.
- Following up on potential clients and outbound sales (but no cold calling).
- Up-selling to existing clients.
- Utilise existing database and CRM for outbound calls from previous clients/past enquiries.
- Run and analyse reports and issue daily, weekly and monthly sales stats.
- Maintain a high level of competitor and market awareness and feed this back to the product team in terms of airlines, tour operators, online travel companies and properties. Highlight areas of ongoing continuous improvement for the company.
- Conduct and record weekly price comparison checks of main competitors.
- Review customer communications from ClickandGo and update as required.
- Be proficient in understanding the back office system and websites.
- Actively participate in sales meeting and constructively contribute to business development.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Energy and exceptional sales skills are key to this role. The goal is to maximise sales opportunities at all times.
Competency and Experience Requirements
You will be a suitably experienced travel consultant, possess solid experience of sun holiday sales in a tour operator or retail travel environment. GDS knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
- At least three to five years’ experience in the travel industry with at least three years of experience in selling holiday packages.
- Knowledge of tailor-making holidays.
- Excellent telephone manner and computer skills are essential.
- Experience in a telesales, sales or call centre environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team or own initiative to meet targets.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail is vital. Speed is important but not at a cost to accuracy.
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Enjoy customer contact.
- Have an excellent telephone manner, providing clients with clear and precise holiday information.
- Likes selling, matching the right holiday to the right person and an understanding of customer for life philosophy.
- Be a team player by contributing to marketing, IT and other in-house functions.
- Enjoy a large volume and variety of work.
- Confident, professional self-starter.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business. As the company grows and evolves, the above criteria may change. As a result the company will endeavour to carry out performance reviews on an annual basis.
Hours of Work
Part-time, mid-week hours
Competitive and in line with experience.
Forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is COB on Monday 3rd August 2015.