Click&Go is looking to appoint an Operations Executive for weekend cover (full or part-time basis) and the closing date for emailed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org is Friday 30th June 2017.
The main purpose of this role is to handle all administrative functions as part of the Operations Team at Click&Go in a timely and professional manner. The team is the primary point of contact for clients before travel, and when they are on holidays. A high level of customer service and efficiency is required from the team in order to provide an excellent customer experience. The role involves handling all queries on existing bookings and is very hands on, with both customers and suppliers.
This permanent position is to specifically include weekend cover. The minimum number of days is three working days per week (Saturday, Sunday plus Monday or Friday) but ideally this would be a four-day week (Friday to Monday). The weekend working hours are: Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm; Sunday and the five Bank Holiday Mondays, 12 noon to 4.00pm. Outside of weekends the normal working hours apply, 9.00am to 5.30pm. The exact days and working hours can be further discussed at interview stage.
- Attend to clients queries over the phone and by email (on existing booking)
- Manage situations and plan responses to clients when there are last minute changes to their holiday arrangements prior to travel
- Liaise with suppliers abroad should clients require assistance while on holiday
- Process last-minute cancellations of holiday bookings
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous work experience within the travel industry is essential
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills to deliver a friendly and professional service
- Confident and able to work on your own and under pressure in a calm manner
- Attention to detail with strategic approach to decision making
- Eager to improve overall operational efficiency and productivity within the team
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, send an up-to-date CV and cover email to email@example.com
In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go and include your preference of work schedule (three-day, four-day or five-day week).