Just days after Crystal Cruises’ 2013 World Cruise has set sail, the ultra-luxury line has released Crystal Adventures online for its 2014 World Cruise, marking the voyage’s earliest-ever availability of guests’ outing options.
More than 200 shore excursions are now described in detail and offered for pre-reservation at crystalcruises.co.uk. The carefully curated experiences, ranging from half a day to several days each, will take guests to some of the most awe-inspiring natural marvels and historically significant landmarks from Los Angeles to London, via the Pacific Islands, Asia, Africa and more. The annual World Cruise, which is considered by many cruisers to be the ultimate of luxury travel experiences, sails for 89 nights onboard the award-winning Crystal Serenity, starting 18th January 2014.
“Many of our World Cruisers are early planners, committing to the cruise months and even years ahead. 2013 was a record-breaking year in that respect, and 2014 and 2015 are shaping up to be similar record-breakers,” said Philip Ordever, Vice President of International Sales & Marketing.
“2013 was a record-breaking year in that respect, and 2014 and 2015 are shaping up to be similar record-breakers. By allowing guests to research and pre-reserve their shore options now, they can begin anticipating their World Cruise experience all the sooner, planning all the places they’ll visit, and growing more excited about their trip ahead with each adventure booked.”
In 2014, World Cruise guests will be able to:
- Helicopter over Hawaii, Hong Kong and Cape Town
- Safari for native African wildlife, from gorillas to elephants
- Explore cultural microcosms from Geisha life in Kyoto to Ghandi and Indian sub-culture in South Africa
- Stay overnight off-ship in several countries including Vietnam and Cambodia
- Indulge in hands-on culinary treats, from blending one’s own wine near Cape Town or learning traditional tea preparation in Hong Kong to local market shopping and hands-on Creole cooking in Mauritius
- Visit pivotal WWII Pacific Theatre sites from Tinian to Oahu, including a private lunch with the captain of the USS Missouri
Crystal’s 2014 World Cruise comprises five 12- to 22-night segments visiting ports in California, Hawaii, Guam, Mariana Islands, Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Principe, Ghana, Senegal, Morocco, Portugal and England. Full World Cruisers receive special perks such as a bon voyage pre-cruise gala, complimentary chauffeured pre- and post-cruise transfers, souvenir gifts and special shore-side event participation.
Guests booking the entire World Cruise by 28th February 2013 enjoy savings of up to £2,438 per person with all-inclusive fares starting from £26,373 per person. ‘Book Now’ (booked by 28th February) fares for individual World Cruise segments begin at £5,677 per person.