The Aer Lingus Regional Dublin to London Southend service operated by Aer Arann is now offering three daily return flights, morning, mid-afternoon and evening. With its new direct rail link and fast and frequent train services, London Southend Airport offers:
- 15 minutes from ‘plane to train’
- Maximum 4 minutes queuing time to access security
- 8 trains per hour at peak times
- Approx. 50 minutes direct railway transfer to London Liverpool Street station
- Approx. 40 minutes direct railway transfer to Stratford (London Olympic Village and London’s financial district)
Coinciding with the launch of the new route was the official opening of a new Aer Lingus Regional base at London Southend Airport where a total of 15 Aer Lingus Regional staff including pilots and cabin crew will be permanently located at London Southend.
Flights from Dublin to London Southend start from €25.99 one-way including taxes.