Emirates will be holding three Pilot Roadshows to recruit experienced and technically proficient commercial pilots in Dublin. The Pilot Information Sessions will be held as follows: Monday 23 September: Two roadshows at 10.00am and 2.00pm sharp; Tuesday 24 September: One roadshow at 10.00am sharp. The roadshows will take place at Maldron Hotel, Dublin Airport, Corballis, Dublin K67T6P6.
The Pilot Roadshows offer a great opportunity for interested pilots to learn more about the recruitment process, meet the Emirates team to know more about the benefits of being an Emirates pilot, and find out about living and working in Dubai.
Pilots only need to attend one of the sessions and prior registration is not required to participate. Interested candidates should arrive at the venue on time and attend the information session. Emirates also welcomes interested spouses to attend the presentations and to obtain information on living in Dubai, schooling for children, and other aspects that would touch on the lifestyle of the family.
Interested pilots who are unable to attend the roadshow but are interested in pursuing a career with Emirates can also make an online application at http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/pilots/
Rewarding Opportunities as an Emirates Pilot
As a pilot for Emirates, candidates live in one of the world’s leading cultural and business hubs – Dubai, and will have the opportunity to enjoy all the benefits associated with this new role, including:
- Competitive salary paid tax free in Dubai
- Company provided accommodation in the heart of Dubai (apartment/villa)
- Life and Accident, Medical and Dental insurance
- Global primary and secondary education allowance for children between the ages of four and 19
- Annual leave of 42 calendar days (passenger fleet)
- Pick up and drop off to and from duty from your home in Dubai to the airport
- Eligibility for an annual bonus
- A ‘free’ annual ticket for the pilot and eligible family
- Concessional travel benefits for pilot and eligible family and friends
- Platinum discount card for over 600 retailers and service suppliers in Dubai and overseas
Emirates also provides alternative professional roles such as Synthetic Flight Instructors and Training Captains, offering numerous opportunities within the company to enhance the careers of pilots.
Meanwhile, Emirates operates one of the largest fleets in the industry with over 270 passenger aircrafts, all of which are either Airbus A380 or Boeing 777 aircraft. Emirates flies twice daily between Dublin and Dubai. Emirates will continue to increase its fleet size and extend its network, which already stands at over 158 destinations in 85 countries and six continents.
For additional information, visit the career page of the official website of Emirates Airline (http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/pilots/).