Following its recent announcement of half-year profits of US$575 million, Emirates is offering a network-wide promotion on Economy Class fares over a 10-day period. The promotion launched on Friday 23rd November, and runs to 2nd December for travel until 30th June 2013 (*all flights and fares are subject to availability).
“Emirates is already known for providing superb value for money,” said Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ Executive Vice President, Passenger Sales Worldwide. “This network-wide initiative pushes the value bar a notch higher, making it even more attractive to embark on that trip of a lifetime, visit a relative or friend, or explore a new market for business.
“No other airline squeezes as much product and service into the ticket price. We are product and value driven. These are the guiding principles of what we do and passengers who book early will be rewarded with the best discounts through this exciting promotion.
“We know some countries have not traditionally been early booking markets, but under this ‘Early Bird’ offer, booking early will pay dividends and enable us to give unprecedented fares to our loyal customers.”
The savings include:
- Return Economy Class fares to Dubai starting from €492
- Prices to the newly added Adelaide route start at €1,014 and passengers from Dublin can head to Melbourne from €1,001 in return Economy Class
- Fares to Bangkok begin at €697
- Shanghai and Beijing can each be visited from Dublin from just €539
- Customers from Dublin can connect with Cape Town from €688 and
- Fares to Auckland start from €1,048
All prices are based on return fares and are inclusive of all taxes and charges.