Successful candidates will develop relationships with major travel trade partners and corporates and Emirates is seeking “committed, proactive and sales driven individuals who will hit the ground running in the delivery of incremental revenues and new business for the airline”.
- To achieve agreed sales revenue targets through maximising all sales opportunities and initiatives
- To develop and implement effective sales and marketing initiatives/plans with assigned accounts to increase Emirates’ revenue share
- To negotiate/review and measure incentive agreements with assigned accounts in order to drive business
- To closely monitor sales performance and recommend action where necessary to maximise revenue
- To account manage all activity with assigned accounts, including product training, and ensure effective dissemination and communication of Emirates developments
- Adopt an innovative approach to the delivery of new incremental business opportunities
- Experience in airline field sales with dynamic selling ability and a proven ability to negotiate, coupled with the energy and commitment to secure results
- Strong track record in prospecting and delivering measurable new business
- Exceptional communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English
- Confident, positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Valid driving license
If you are interested in learning more about this position, visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com to complete the online application using the appropriate reference: Munster (150000J9) or Dublin (150000JA) by 29th March 2015.