Emirates has launched a special fare promotion for customers in Ireland and is available across all classes and destinations on the Emirates network when booked between today and 15th February for travel from 10th April to June 30th2013.
With 128 destinations from which to choose, current special return fare prices include:
- Economy Class fares to Dubai from €521; Business Class from €1,982 and First Class from €2,916
- Fly to Auckland from €1,077 Economy Class and from €3,578 Business Class
- Customers can experience Sri Lanka from €2,216 Business Class and from €4,186 in First Class
- For those with Beijing in their sights, Economy Class fares start from just €568, Business Class from €2,406 and First Class from €4,325
- Fares to popular Perth start at €1,042 in Economy Class and €3,433 in Business Class
- For travel from Dublin to South Africa, Cape Town fares start from €715 in Economy Class, €2,265 in Business Class and from €4,511 in Frist Class
- A trip to the Seychelles costs from €666 Economy Class or customers can enjoy a 40kg baggage allowance in Business Class, with fares starting from €2,235
All prices are inclusive of all taxes and are subject to availability.
“With these great fare offers, Emirates is anticipating a significant surge in bookings over the next fortnight,” said Margaret Shannon, Country Manager Ireland. “Our customers are choosing Emirates not only for the value, but also the attentive service from our international cabin crew, really generous baggage allowances and the option to enjoy over 1,400 programmes of entertainment, music and communications on ice, Emirates’ inflight entertainment system.
“In addition, many more of our customers from Ireland are taking advantage of Emirates’ Skywards rewards programme, which offers a range of exclusive benefits that can be tailored to help ensure an even more enjoyable and rewarding trip.”
Business Class and First Class customers can enjoy additional benefits including Emirates Chauffeur-Drive service; a choice of fine wines and champagne; lie-flat seats; multi-course gourmet dining; touch screen TVs and, in First Class, private suites.
Customers can also connect seamlessly to some of the most popular destinations out of Ireland, many of which are served by the Emirates A380. Currently, the Emirates A380 serves Amsterdam, Auckland, Bangkok, Beijing, Hong Kong, Jeddah, Kuala Lumpur, London Heathrow, Manchester, Melbourne, Moscow, Munich, New York JFK, Paris, Rome, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Toronto.