The successful candidate will be responsible for account management and business development with a focus on the Irish market, while driving revenue growth and meeting sales targets. They will also maintain current business and promote the Etihad Airways brand and service.
Applicants must have a minimum experience of five years in a sales role, with at least two years in a sales/business development role and at least two years of airline, travel management company, travel agency or tour operator experience.
Applicants are required to have the following:
- Training on negotiation and sales techniques
- Training on account development planning
- Computer skills should be strong, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Reservation and Ticketing (preferably Sabre)
- Fluent in oral and written English, with strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong planning and excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Training in MIDT and Sales Force Automation systems
- Good analytical skills to make positive use of a broad range of data information and able to work under pressure and to short lead times
Apply before 14th November 2013 at careers.etihadairways.com .