Etihad Airways is increasing its ex-Dublin capacity by 34% in July and is looking for a new Sales Support Executive to join the existing sales support team in Ireland. Reservations (airline and GDS) knowledge is key to the role. “This is an exciting opportunity to work for the world’s fastest growing airline in our Dawson Street office,” said Dave Walsh, Country Manager. “The successful applicant must be flexible, have a can-do attitude and be a team player in a fast moving, fast changing environment.
“All interested should apply online at the link below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 5th May 2013.”
Full information available at: http://careers.etihadairways.com/ehire/English/JobSearch.aspx . Choose Ireland/Dublin/Commercial in the dropdown menus.
Three years’ previous airline experience in sales or reservations, with expertise in administration, preferred.
The successful applicant’s responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Order and distribute centrally procured marketing and sales material to th sales force
- Production and distribution of sales communications to the travel industry (e.g. fare sheets, special offers, product briefings, etc
- Co-ordinate and file for approval all pricing deals, including corporate deals, and ensure the fare sheets/contracts are prepared and dispatched on time
- Collate and complile all weekly and monthly reports
- Input and constantly update and maintain records of all BSP requests, and provide timely feeback to the sales staff
- Provide marketing support to the sales and marketing managers, including liaison with HO Marketing and local comms agencies, assisting with delivery of ATL and BTL campaigns and materials
- Handle assigned internal sales accounts; handle trade telephone, fax and email enquiries; assist with organisation of sales events including briefings, training, awards and launches