Hertz have announced some exciting new products designed specifically for the travel trade in Ireland to meet all their customers’ needs, whether for leisure or business travel.
With its international Contact Centre based in Dublin employing over 1,000 people, Hertz is fully committed to the Irish market. Shauna Mullery, Head of Outbound Sales, said: “This is truly an exciting time for Hertz and with these new and innovative products and unparalleled customer service centred here in Ireland enhances greatly the Hertz offering to the travel trade.”
One such product is Hertz Business+, specifically aimed at addressing the car rental needs of small and medium sized accounts. Hertz Business+ has been packaged with the agent in mind, making it simple, straightforward and transparent to explain selling rates and inclusions.
When selling Hertz Business+ you can rely on:
- A 15% level of commission
- Flat rates, year round for outbound rentals
- An all-inclusive rate – so the rate you sell will include Collision Damage Waiver, Theft Protection, Super Cover, Additional Driver, and Unlimited Mileage
- A comprehensive fleet offering
- A truly Global Location listing – covering all continents.