Insight Vacations’ Signature Year continues with the release of its 2015-16 India, Bhutan & Nepal brochure. The comprehensive collection of luxury, escorted journeys includes six Insight Gold journeys that feature an array of hotels and dining. Additionally, seven premium Mini Stays have been designed to complement the longer journeys, or be booked as stand-alone tours.
Sharon Jordan, Country Manager, said: “This year Insight’s six Insight Gold itineraries include all evening meals and Insight’s Signature Events. Internal flights and rail journeys are also part of the one price, offering guests exceptional value for money.”
Insight’s programme offers dining at the finest restaurants, opulent accommodation at hotels and palaces, luxurious transportation with business class legroom and smaller group sizes, and a professional Tour Director who acts as a ‘personal concierge’.
The Signature Events include:
* Dining under the stars on the open-air rooftop or gardens of Samode Palace, the restored ancestral residence of the royal family
* Staying in the luxurious, tented accommodation of Samode Bagh. The tents have marble en-suite bathrooms and all the mod cons and are set amid eight hectares (20 acres) of Mughal-style gardens
* Experience all things dromedary at the Camel Research and Breeding Farm in Bikaner
* Cruising past the Ghats on the Ganges river at dawn in Varanasi
* Staying in the Taj Lake Palace Udaipur, a member of Leading Small Hotels of the World.
The programme includes six Gold Luxury and seven Mini Stays including:
* 7-day Essence India: Discover the ‘Golden Triangle’ cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in style. Priced from €1,275.
* 13-day Classical India with Nepal: Discover India’s main cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Venture to Kathmandu and then visit Varanasi and Khajuraho. Priced from €3,095.
* 11-day Mystical South India: Soak in the spicy history and plantation covered hills of Kerala before heading into Tamil Nadu, home to some of India’s oldest Hindu temples. Priced from €3,025.
* 11-day Bhutan Dragon Kingdom: Visit the mystical kingdom where ‘Gross National Happiness’ is government policy. Includes a stay at Zhiwa Ling Hotel – the first and only wholly Bhutanese-owned hotel to receive a 5-star rating. Priced from €3,650.
* Extension: 6-day Classical Sri Lanka: Discover the history, cultural highlights and scenic beauty of the island. Priced from €1,119.