The winning agencies will be selected as follows:
1. Each sponsor of the 23rd Irish Travel Trade Awards will be invited to nominate two travel agency branches in each of the four provinces.
2. Each nominated agency will then be invited to submit photos of its interior and staff, along with its website and social media addresses, and a brief statement on how the agency ‘sells’ itself to existing and potential clients.
3. All submissions, websites and social media presentations will be reviewed by a panel, chaired by Stephen Murray of international auditors Grant Thornton, and comprising Michael Flood and Neil Steedman of Irish Travel Trade News, and the awards sponsors. Four province winners and an overall winner will be selected.
4. Irish Travel Trade News will announce the four provincial winners in October and one representative and their guest from each agency will be invited as guests of ITTN to the 23rd Irish Travel Trade Awards on Friday 28th November 2014 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Dublin – Burlington Road.
5. The winner of the overall ITTN Travel Agency of the Year Award will be announced at the Awards event.