Turkish Airlines is looking to appoint a Corporate Sales Representative Ireland, based in Dublin, while G Adventures seeks a Director of Sales, UK & Ireland, based in London.
The job specification for Turkish Airlines’ Corporate Sales Representative Ireland is:
- Identify and develop new leads via direct sales (customer visits), contact by phone, networking and client referrals
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Assist Corporate Sales Manager and/or Marketing Manager in implementing targeted sales and marketing plans
- Effectively work to ensure corporate customer satisfaction via providing after sales support
- Minimum two years of experience in Corporate Sales or, preferably, travel related fields interacting extensively with customers
- Effective communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform well in cross-functional team environment
- Must be fluent in English
- Fluency in any of the following language is an asset: French, German, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese
Apply by following the link below:
For further information contact: email@example.com
To apply for the London-based position of Director of Sales, UK & Ireland with G Adventures, click here:
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Qualified applicants must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting them to reside and work in the UK.
The UK & Ireland outbound travel market represents a huge commercial opportunity for G Adventures. Currently one of the company’s largest regions, committed to the continued growth and development of current and new outbound markets with the aim of making G Adventures the most recognisable brand in the adventures space.
Success in this position will be based on looking after your people, our agency partners, and our company culture. The Director of Sales, UK & Ireland is the person who is tasked with achieving the company’s long- term commercial, cultural, and brand objectives within the region.
- Full responsibility for hiring, training, developing and coaching the Outside Sales team (GPSs). Ensuring the best team is in place based on the 20:70:10 principle.
- Manage the team and the National Sales Manager ensuring all the team hit the set sales production targets.
- Oversee the GPS call cycles, ensuring agency penetration is increasing on a quarterly basis, and use of sales force follows company standards.
- Spend a minimum two days on the road with each GPS twice a year – more if required.
- Performance management of the GPS team as required.
- Manage global consistency of the team and the company processes.
- Create a highly motivated team that is stand out within the travel industry.
Development of Agency Relationships at Head Office and Retail Level
- Create, implement and manage the strategy for region in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Yearly sales/business plans containing objectives and targets set with all agency partners prior to the start of the fiscal year.
- Monthly reports and quarterly business meetings with all agency partners to re-visit business plans and ensure targets are met.
- Ensure all communication with agency sales partners is regular and planned – weekly if needed.
- Co-ordination and promotion of G Adventures at agency trade shows.
- Working in conjunction with the Marketing Director on the trade sales marketing plans and implementation.
- Accountability of the revenue budget and expenditure as well as yearly budget planning.
Culture and G Adventures Relationships
- Drive company culture and values in line with the findings of the Gauge within the region.
- The Gauge is a yearly survey that enables us to effectively measure engagement levels within our teams.
- Lead our overall team within the head office as one of the senior leadership team.
- Support a vibrant office culture.
- Ensure the GPS team are fully involved with company cultural initiatives.
- Liaising with other G Adventures departments to ensure goals and objectives are met, e.g marketing.
- Part of the Light Brigade team (Director level) within G Adventures.
- 3+ years senior management experience leading a team of diverse professionals.
- 5+ years of travel industry experience working specifically with consortium and travel agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing key business relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in building, presenting and negotiating business/marketing proposals.
- Demonstrated experience in driving business improvement initiatives.
- Must have strong sales presentation techniques, business planning and financial management.
- Knowledge of the adventure travel market is essential, while familiarity with G Adventures’ products and services is desirable.
- Must be able to travel nationally on a regular basis (international travel may be required).
- A strong leader, able to build relationships and influence others at all levels.
- Innovative thinker with the ability for self-motivation in a freethinking environment.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.