Scandinavian Airlines has announced details of new benefits for EuroBonus members, with effect from April 2014. These new benefits will ensure that SAS EuroBonus cardholders’ travel will be made even easier, thanks to the new perks and rewards that will be offered.
New benefits include:
- Easier to keep Silver status – renewed after five return flights (previously 10) during one year or 20,000 Basic points
- As a Silver member you will have access to SAS Lounges (except SAS Gold Lounge), and access to Fast Track security at selected airports in Scandinavia on international flights (from 1st July to 31st August and 15th December to 15th January, when travelling with SAS and Widerøe).
- EuroBonus Diamond – a new level for the most frequent travellers
- Gold benefits – give away a Silver card, two extra bags for free, increased availability of award flights
- In April, free calls and text messages to EuroBonus members with the EuroBonus Connect app
- Increased availability of award flights
- Extended point validity
Make your flying experience more rewarding by signing up to become a EuroBonus member at www.flysas.ie/eurobonus