Travel Counsellors Ireland has announced new dates for its 2014 conference – and is also seeking to appoint a new Recruitment Executive.
The conference will now take place on Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd May 2014 at the Lyrath Hotel, Kilkenny. Cathy Burke, General Manager of Travel Counsellors in Ireland, said: “I am delighted that we have now finalised the dates for the conference and am looking forward to having an early summer event, celebrating the company’s success and sharing important news and updates with our 52 Travel Counsellors and all of our favourite suppliers and destination specialists.
“We are planning a fantastic programme with plenty of entertainment mixed in with informative business sessions, and will have full sponsorship details in a week’s time.”
Anyone interested in finding out more about the conference should contact email@example.com
New Recruitment Executive
Travel Counsellors Ireland is also looking to strengthen its growing Cork-based Head Office with “a motivated, dependable individual looking to develop their career in recruitment. The successful candidate will be ready to take on more responsibility in this field and will become part of one of the most vibrant and successful travel companies in the UK.
“Many people associate recruitment with sales, but specialist recruitment at this level is about building and sustaining successful relationships and developing a true understanding of our business. A career in recruitment not only offers a challenging and rewarding career, but unlike any other job, you are truly in the driving seat for your own development and success.”
- You will grow and develop the relationships with existing candidates, maximising on the current database of potential opportunities.
- Liaising with the Marketing and Business Development teams, taking full advantage of leads generated while providing support for the team by constantly feeding new talent into the recruitment process.
- You will also be expected to develop new relationships, researching and investigating new areas to grow and develop.
- You will have end-to-end ownership of the recruitment process, helping to maximise the candidates’ chance of success and ensuring a seamless progression for individuals.
- Utilising technologies such as LinkedIn, you will be responsible for sourcing and communicating with potential candidates and growing the database through proactive networking.
Desired Skills and Experience
Person Specification Attributes
- Results driven with a passion to succeed.
- Enthusiastic, smart and well presented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and perform under pressure
- You will also have extremely good communication and customer service skills.
- A self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied work flow.
- Previous experience within the recruitment sector.
- Experience of working in the travel industry an advantage.
- Experience with various recruitment databases desirable.
- IT literate with experience of Outlook, Excel and Word.
Should you be interested in learning more about this opportunity and believe you have the necessary skills and experience, forward an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org