The Hertz On Demand car sharing service has launched a new mobile website, mobile.hertzondemand.com (and m.hertzondemand.com) that allows Hertz On Demand members to make, modify, and cancel reservations. The site, available to all members, allows any user to make and modify reservations in any Hertz On Demand city – New York, Boston, Washington, DC, Miami, San Antonio, London, Paris, Berlin and Madrid, as well as on the more than 60 college campuses where Hertz On Demand car sharing is available.
“Hertz On Demand members are very comfortable using mobile, internet-enabled technology,” said Mark Frissora, Hertz Chairman and Chief Executive. “With approximately 90% of mobile subscribers in the US and Western Europe having an Internet-ready phone, the new mobile site is a critical element of Hertz On Demand’s expansion efforts. We are committed to harnessing user-friendly technology to enhance member activities, and we will introduce additional mobile services that facilitate the fastest, simplest and easiest reservation and car sharing experiences in the business.”
Hertz On Demand provides members a quick, easy and convenient option to rent a car spontaneously. Enhanced member benefits offered by the Hertz car sharing club, include:
- Free membership. Hertz On Demand has no enrollment fee or annual membership fee, and offers low hourly and daily rates.
- Rental fleet options. These include the Mercedes C300, Cadillac CTS, Fiat 500, Mitsubishi Endeavor, Nissan Altima, Chevy Cruze, Chevy Malibu, Mazda 2, Mazda 3 and Jeep Patriot.
- 180 miles a day, gas and insurance included in rates.
- No late fees. Hertz On Demand members will not receive punitive charges/late fees for the late return of a vehicle.
- Daily rates on Hertz rental car for longer trips.
- Unparalleled member service. Including Hertz NeverLost GPS and 24/7, 365 days-a-year, live, in-car assistance from a team of Hertz Member Care experts, both available free of charge.