To support selling and to make sure great value holidays remain top of mind for agents, strong lead-in prices and incentives will be on offer across the board with Royal Caribbean International’s ‘Solid Gold Summer Savings’, Celebrity Cruises’ ‘Celebrate Summer’ and Azamara Club Cruises’ ‘Exquisite escapes, exceptional offers’ campaigns throughout the month of July. The three brands will also be exciting agents with a series of culinary-themed and sports-themed summer surprises that will be revealed on cruisingpower.ie, the dedicated trade website.
Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International’s ‘Solid Gold Summer Savings’ campaign will feature thousands of cruises at great lead-in prices and onboard credits of US$100 per stateroom for all European sailings between now and December 2012.
In addition, those looking for some winter sun should take advantage of the popular Independence of the Seas being deployed to the Caribbean for winter 2013 and the newly revitalised Serenade of the Seas in Dubai in early 2013.
Book this July and guests will receive $100 onboard credit per stateroom on both ships sailing their inaugural seasons. Plus Royal Caribbean will be offering agents added incentives including the opportunity to win an iPad as well as the chance to cruise onboard one of the Royal Caribbean fleet this summer and experience the ships first hand. Simply make a booking, register online at cruisingpower.ie and you can be in the running for one of these great rewards.
Celebrity Cruises’ ‘Celebrate Summer’ campaign will feature onboard credits of $200 per stateroom for selected UK departures between September to November 2012 on Celebrity Eclipse and Celebrity Constellation and $100 onboard credits for selected 2012 European and transatlantic sailings on Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Solstice.
The $100 onboard credit also applies to all transatlantic sailings on the newest addition to the Celebrity Cruises fleet, Celebrity Reflection, which is set to launch in early October.
As a further incentive, Celebrity Cruises is offering five lucky agents the chance to win a place on the Celebrity Reflection 2-night European inaugural from 10th – 12th October 2012. Simply make a booking and register online at cruisingpower.ie to be one of the first agents to sail onboard the final Solstice Class ship.
Azamara Club Cruises
Azamara Club Cruises will offer agents some exceptional offers and extra incentives for agents throughout July, including $200 onboard spend on selected sailings, 50% off second passenger fares, and single fare supplements at just 25%, both on selected sailings, as well as discounts of up to $300 for back-to-back sailings.
As an added incentive, four agents will have the opportunity to sail on board the refined and redefined Azamara Quest on a 4-night cruise from Malaga in November 2012. The 4-night VIP trip on the newly refurbished ship is open to any agent that makes a booking throughout the month of July 2012.
Jo Rzymowska, Associate Vice President and General Manager, UK and Ireland, Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises, said: “Agents have really got behind the last few campaigns that we have run so we thought, why not expand the amount of itineraries on offer and increase the number of ways that guests can save their hard earned money.
“With warmer weather encouraging everyone to think about their next holiday, we are confident that our loyal trade partners will support these campaigns with their usual enthusiasm and continue to highlight the great value of cruising.”
Royal Caribbean International’s ‘Solid Gold Summer Savings’ campaign includes:
- 7-night Western Mediterranean cruise departing from Malaga, Spain, on Adventure of the Seas from €599 pp (cruise only) in late August 2012 including $100 onboard credit
- 11-night Spain & Canary Islands cruise on Independence of the Seas departing from Southampton, UK, from €999 pp (cruise only) in November 2012 including $100 onboard credit
- 7-night Dubai fly/cruise on the newly revitalised Serenade of the Seas from €1,149 pp at end January 2013 including $100 onboard credit (includes return flights from Dublin, checked baggage allowance and transfers at destination)
Celebrity Cruises’ ‘Celebrate Summer’ July campaign includes:
- 14-night Scandinavia & Russia cruise on Celebrity Eclipse from €1,149 pp (cruise only) in August 2012 including $200 onboard credit
- 12-night Immersive Wine Cruise on Celebrity Constellation from €829 pp (cruise only) in November 2012 including $200 onboard credit
- 11-night Eastern Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity Equinox from €779 pp in November 2012 including $100 onboard credit
Azamara Club Cruises’ July campaign includes:
- 11-night French and Italian Riviera cruise on Azamara Journey from €2,789 pp for balcony stateroom in September. Pricing is eligible for a 50% saving on second passenger and a $200 onboard credit
- 10-night Best of Italy and France cruise on Azamara Quest from €2,879 pp for balcony stateroom in October. Pricing is eligible for a 50% saving on second passenger and a $200 onboard credit
Trade Marketing Packs
Trade marketing packs featuring details on the new pricing, top offers and full details on selling tips for each campaign are being distributed to agents.
All offers apply to selected sailings and selected departure points. All bookings must be made before 31st July 2012 to take advantage of the campaign pricing and booking incentives. For full terms and conditions, and more information on the new campaigns, visit cruisingpower.ie