Royal Caribbean International (RCI) has launched its most extensive offer yet in its autumn 2016 promotion. Holidaymakers have the chance to enjoy great savings on new bookings made from 5th September until 8th November 2016 on selected ex UK and Continental Europe 2017 sailings.
Guests taking advantage of the promotion will benefit from:
- Royal Caribbean’s best ever all-inclusive drinks offer. The new deluxe package is worth the equivalent of circa €60.00 per person, per day and includes unlimited soda, wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, mocktails, bottled water and premium tea and coffee up to the value of US$12 each. For under 18s, the classic soda package applies.
- Buy one get one half off (BOGOHO). The second adult sharing the same stateroom will get 50% off the full adult cruise fare price paid.
- A 25% saving per person on third and fourth guests.
The autumn promotion features a huge range of destinations on ex UK and Continental Europe itineraries for 2017, including:
- Independence of the Seas – Departing from the UK, these Northern Europe sailings include the stunning landscapes of Norway
- Jewel of the Seas – Western Mediterranean sailings, starting from the historical and culinary hotspot of Rome
- Vision of the Seas – Sailings from beautiful and lively Amsterdam, plus new Western Europe itineraries
For guests who are interested in travelling further afield to the Caribbean and the rest of the world in 2017, there are also great savings to be made on selected itineraries. Royal Caribbean is also offering buy one get one half off (BOGOHO) with anyone booking a stateroom receiving 50% off the fare of the second guest, as well as a 25% saving per person, on third and fourth guests.
Ben Bouldin, Sales Director Ireland & UK for Royal Caribbean International, said: “Whether you are an experienced cruise agent, or looking to sell cruise holidays for the first time, there is no better offer in place to transform your customers’ dreams into their perfect trip. These extraordinary savings mean that by booking now, holidaymakers will be securing the best deals and choice of itineraries for 2017 sailings.”