Clontarf-based The Travel Broker is looking for “an experienced, passionate and ambitious Travel Professional” and is offering a “competitive salary with attractive sales incentive scheme”. The position will involve working closely with the Managing Director, Clare Dunne, to drive sales and increase market share in a variety of niche markets.
- Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings
- Driving and converting sales leads
- Ensuring highest standards of customer service are met
- Assisting in online and offline marketing strategy
- Assisting in implementing promotions and sales drives
- Assisting in team motivation to achieve targets
- Attendance at travel events, workshops and trade fairs
- Participating in educational trips
- Ensuring Travel Broker processes are followed
- Keeping product and brand knowledge up to date while having in-depth knowledge of relevant brochures and destinations.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Solid experience in long-haul and cruise sales
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- High regard for customer service excellence
- Ability to multitask and quickly interpret complex information
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be well travelled
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, over the phone and face to face
- Excellent team player
- Skills to persuade customers and influence their decisions, for their own benefit and that of the agency
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation, working independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in joining The Travel Broker team, apply in complete confidence by email to email@example.com and attach your CV.