Universal’s new Cabana Bay Beach Resort, which officially welcomed its first guests this week, is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and evokes the classic, retro-feel of iconic beach resorts from the 1950s and 1960s.
The new hotel features a stunning design with bold colours, retro-inspired architecture and sweeping vistas that transport guests back to a time of relaxation and endless family fun. Amenities throughout the hotel include:
- 10-lane Galaxy Bowl
- Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio
- Dive tower waterslide and 10,000 square foot zero-entry pool in Cabana Courtyard
- Retro-themed specialty cocktails from Swizzle Lounge or Atomic Tonic
- Bayliner Diner, a food court with something for everyone to enjoy including a salad bar, burgers, sandwiches, pizza, pasta and grab-and-go items
- From this summer, a second 8,000-square-foot zero entry pool, Universal Orlando’s first lazy river at an on-site hotel, The Hideaway Bar & Grill, and additional moderately-priced family suites and value-priced standard guest rooms.
When complete, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort will feature a total of 1,800 rooms – 900 family suites and 900 standard guest rooms.
Click here to watch a video series to learn more about the hotel and all the amenities it has to offer from members of the team that brought the hotel to life.
Guests can stay in a family suite, which sleeps up to six people and includes a fold-out foam bed, kitchenette, a sliding partition for privacy, two flat-screen TVs and a bathroom with preparation spaces for three people at once.
Cabana Bay guests also get exclusive benefits only available to on-site hotel guests at Universal Orlando, including Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens.