Over 25 Visit USA Association members, ranging from airlines, destinations, attractions and hotel groups are confirmed to attend the roadshow at the Europa Hotel in Belfast on 27th November 2014.
Due to the success of the previous roadshows, the number of travel agents that can attend has been increased to 100 agents. The venue is organised to offer a free-circulation table top event with a sit down dinner, entertainment and networking, providing an excellent opportunity for front-line counter staff and tour operator reservations staff, as well as many homeworkers, to meet face-to-face with Visit USA members.
Each of the evenings follows a similar format:
- 5.00pm – 6.00pm Registration and Drinks Reception
- 6.00pm – 7.30pm Free flowing exhibition
- 7.30pm – 8.00pm Welcome and Games
- 8.00pm – 8.45pm Two-course Buffet Dinner with entertainment
- 8.45pm – 9.15pm Presentation from the Visit USA Association
- 9.15pm – 10.00pm Prize Draws – the chance for agents to win
a trip of a lifetime to the USA
“Given the time of year, a wide variety of interesting exhibitors, and the USA – which is a fantastic and diverse destination, we have the recipe for a fun evening of education and excitement,” said Jo Piani, Co-Chair, Visit USA Events Committee.