With the global appeal of golf at an all-time high, Emirates is gearing up for four great days at play as it enters its second year of sponsorship as Official Airline of the Irish Open. Taking place in the spectacular surrounds of Carton House, Co Kildare, from Thursday 27th – Sunday 30th June 2013, the Irish Open is one of the premier events on the European Tour calendar – and Emirates and Irish Travel Trade News want you and a guest to be there!
The tournament is set to feature home grown favourites and major champions Rory McIlroy, Graeme McDowell, Darren Clarke and Padraig Harrington and a special welcome will be reserved for Ryder Cup Captain, Paul McGinley.
Emirates connects its customers to over 130 global destinations and, what’s even better for golf fans, golf clubs and golf shoes can be checked in free of charge, in any class of service on any Emirates flight. Check out www.emirates.com for more information.
Win Two Tickets!
Emirates and Irish Travel Trade News have two entry-only tickets to give-away to each of 12 lucky winners as follows:
- Thursday 27th June – 3 winners
- Friday 28th June – 3 winners
- Saturday 29th June – 3 winners
- Sunday 30th June – 3 winners
To be in with a chance of winning, complete the following Entry Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday 20th June 2013.
Emirates Irish Open Entry Form
1. Emirates flies daily non-stop from Dublin to which destination?
2. Emirates sponsored the Irish Open for the first time in 2012 – where was it held?
Terms and Conditions
- 2 x entry tickets will be sent to each winner by post in advance of the event
- Tickets are for entry only; no transport provided; no onsite hospitality
- Tickets are for the designated day only
- No cash alternative
- Course spectator rules will apply to all attendees
Return your completed Entry Form by Thursday 20th June 2013 to email@example.com