Irish Travel Trade News has teamed up with British Airways to celebrate the launch of the airline’s new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner flights to Abu Dhabi, by offering one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of World Traveller tickets to discover the exciting capital of the United Arab Emirates. Entries must be received by Friday 6th November 2015.
The winner will have the opportunity to experience Abu Dhabi’s glorious year-round sunshine, pristine beaches, historic sites and world famous attractions, as well as fantastic shopping, award-winning restaurants and internationally renowned luxury hotels.
With over 90 years of experience in serving customers and catering for their needs, British Airways’ new Boeing 787-9 aircraft provides long-haul customers with the most premium of in-air travel experiences, offering the luxury, comfort and style for which British Airways is renowned.
With the Dreamliner having some of the largest aircraft windows in the sky, customers will enjoy views of the horizon no matter where they sit and can unwind with enhanced headrests for a more comfortable experience.
The fleet is quieter, lighter and more fuel-efficient than current aircraft. It also benefits from the latest inflight entertainment and soothing lighting, which gradually adjusts to create the ideal atmosphere for customers in all cabins, including the aircraft’s new First cabin.
Seats are now on sale for travel from 5th November 2015. With up to eight flights a day from Dublin Airport now arriving into Terminal 5 at London Heathrow, it has never been easier to connect to British Airways’ network of over 130 destinations worldwide from British Airways’ flagship Heathrow home.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
For your chance to win flights to this truly remarkable destination, simply answer the following question and complete the sentence using a maximum of 10 additional words.
QUESTION: When does British Airways start flying to Abu Dhabi on the new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner?
SENTENCE: I book my clients on BA’s Dreamliner because…
To enter, email your Answer, Completed Sentence, Name, Agency and Job Title to Michael Flood, Editor of Irish Travel Trade News, at email@example.com to be received no later than Friday 6th November 2015.
British Airways’ Corporate Promotional Travel – Terms and Conditions
- The prize is for two return World Traveller tickets that must be used together.
- Flights will be provided by British Airways from Dublin via London Heathrow.
- The winner and guest must be 18 years of age or over and must hold a valid passport.
- Promotional travel must be booked by 31st March 2016. Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made. On all e-ticketable routes we will email an e-ticket itinerary to you.
- Outbound and return promotional travel must be completed by 31st December 2016.
- Prize flights must be booked at least 30 days prior to departure date by following the instructions provided in the notification. Failure to book within these parameters will automatically disqualify the prize-winner.
- The prize-winner should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make their booking.
- Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control. No stopovers are allowed. Domestic connections, transfers and other add-ons are not included in the promotional travel unless otherwise stated.
- Promotional travel is not refundable once booked and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger. No cash or credit alternatives are available.
- All travel on BA flights is subject to BA’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (copies available on request) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- Eligible Participants must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the promotional travel.
- Tickets for promotional travel are valid for the Eligible Participant accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the Eligible Participant and the travelling companion.
- For any queries regarding this prize, contact email@example.com
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
- On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees for his/her photograph to be taken and used for publicity purposes in connection with this competition.
- The winner will be selected from all correct entries submitted by the closing date of Friday 6th November 2015.
- Prize flights cannot be used in conjunction with any BA Miles programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer(s) by BA or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards, or certificates.
- All entries are strictly limited to one per household.
- Employees of Irish Travel Trade News, International Airlines Group(IAG) and their families are not eligible to enter.
- The name of the winner will be published on the Irish Travel Trade News website, www.ittn.ie, in an ITTN eBulletins and on the ITTN Facebook page and Twitter.