World Travel Centre Group is recruiting for experience full-time senior and junior consol travel consultants for normal office hours in its Dublin office. Salary is dependent on experience, the closing date for applications is Friday 16th March 2018, and your CV should be sent to email@example.com .
You will be part of a team of travel consultants responding to queries from travel agents across Ireland and the UK. You will play a vital role in ensuring that WTC continues to exceed its service level agreements and fulfil customer requirements by providing the highest level of customer service and best value for money. Customer service is paramount and the successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate this to the highest level.
Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential. Training will be provided and you will have the opportunity to continue your development as you progress in your career.
Skills and Experience (Senior Consultant)
Operation of a GDS (Amadeus, Galileo and Worldspan)
The following skills and experience are desirable:
Working in a travel environment
Knowledge of building, booking and changing multi sector and multi-product itineraries as well as IATA ticketing
You should have a minimum of two years’ experience in the travel sector
Skills and Experience (Junior Consultant)
Operation of a GDS (Amadeus, Galileo and Worldspan) is desirable but not essential
Ideally, you should have a minimum of one year’s experience in the travel sector
EXECUTIVE PA FOR CLICK&GO
The Executive PA will work closely with the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team in fulfilling administration, planning and ad-hoc duties as required. The role incorporates the duties of HR Generalist, Office Manager and covers payroll data management. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for liaising with the Chief Executive to effectively manage all diary commitments.
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with extreme attention to detail, including calendar and the Chief Executive’s inbox management, travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, meeting organisational deadlines.
- Act as a focal point of contact with other departments and for external suppliers.
- Handle correspondence, schedule appointments and answer phone calls.
- Organise events.
- Manage stationery stock and other office requirements.
- Schedule appointments and answer phone calls.
- Be the main contact for IT related projects/issues.
- Manage all non-travel third-party contracts – landlord, phones, IT, etc.
- Ad-hoc project assistance for the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team.
- HR assistance to Chief Executive and proactive support to Line Managers.
- Dealing with staff queries in an efficient and accurate manner.
- General HR administration including filing, reporting, data/absence record management.
- Recruitment, new starters and leavers administration.
- Sage HR administration.
- Efficient and proactive communication with staff.
- Promote and ensure safe working environment.
- Performance management.
- Payroll administration.
- TaxSaver and Cycle to Work Scheme administration.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in PA role supporting Senior Management.
- Proven record of relevant HR experience.
- A Degree in HRM or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Office Management experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A positive attitude towards work and a strong work ethic.
- Professional individual with the ability to communicate at all levels on a day to day basis and to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility and a great team player.
- An ability to prioritise own workload.
- Problem solver and solution focussed.
- Good commercial awareness.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Background in the travel industry
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be asked to perform other duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business. As the company grows and evolves, the above criteria may change. As a result the company will endeavour to carry out performance reviews on an annual basis.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, send an up-to-date CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go.