World Travel Market has launched Futuretravelleaders.TV, a dedicated channel featuring travel and tourism’s “rising stars of today and tomorrow’s industry leaders”.
FutureTravelLeaders.TV follows on from decisionmakers.tv and destinationleaders.tv. All three online TV channels offer a series of exclusive video interviews, delivered weekly all year round.
The new online TV station began with an interview from Paul Lau, Performance Marketing Specialist of Teletext Holidays. Paul joined Teletext two years ago from outside the travel industry, which has allowed him to consistently challenge ‘industry norms’.
Others set to appear on the channel over the next few weeks include:
- Simon Applebaum, Online Manager, Affinion International Travel
- Chris Dalrymple, Head of eCommerce, On the Beach
- Julia Lo Bue Said, Leisure Director, Advantage
- Patrick Haller, Head of Process Improvement, Thomson
- Rochelle Read Senior, eCommerce Manager, Expedia.com
- John-Christian Moquette, Founding Partner, IAVRA
- Gemma Pyatt, Operations Manager, Blue Bay Travel
Micaela Juarez, Reed Travel Exhibitions Head of Marketing and Communications World Travel Market, said: “Futuretravelleaders.tv hosts the thoughts and opinions of those set to shape the future of this constantly evolving industry and it’s great to be able to share this with the World Travel Market audience.
“We hope that decisionmakers.tv, destinationleaders.tv and the newly launched futuretravelleaders.tv will offer excellent vision and insight benefiting the industry all year round.”