World Travel Market London 2016, for which Irish Travel Trade News is the Official Trade Media in Ireland, has launched a new mobile app, WTM London, that is now available in the Apple App Store and the Android Market.
The app makes it easier for exhibitors, visitors and media to manage their time effectively and make the most of their attendance at WTM. Plan your visit, connect with other attendees, participate in conversations and seminars, and be inspired to discover something new all within the app.
The features include:
- Discover: The new app will help you discover the best of WTM London and keep you informed of latest activities and what to do next.
- WTM Live: See what other attendees are doing and saying, and join the conversation.
- Around Me: Users will be able to view the profile of people around them and take advantage of relevant networking opportunities. Around Me makes this possible within designated networking areas.
- Attendee Match: The Attendee Match connects exhibitors and visitors whose profile and preferences are similar.
- Interactive 3D floorplan: The new interactive 3D map will facilitate finding the quickest route to and from stands as well as event features, such as the WTM International Press Centre, conference theatres such as the WTM Inspire Theatre and the WTM Global Stage.
- Slido: Slido connects speakers and audience during the seminars, with audience polls and the ability to ask the panellists questions.
Simon Press, Senior Director, World Travel Market London, said: “We are delighted to introduce the WTM London App. The app adds another level to the ability to networking, meet new contacts and sign business deals. It also further enhances the audience engagement for our industry leading events programme.”
This year’s WTM London has been revamped as a three-day event from Monday 7th – Wednesday 9th November, with opening hours extended from 10am – 7pm for all three days.