Lorraine Quinn and Jenny Rafter of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line took part in a company-wide ‘Global Sales Blitz’ yesterday, visiting travel agencies across Dublin and surrounding counties to raise awareness of RCCL’s Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises brands and to thank as many agents as possible for their loyal support. Golden Tickets in each ‘Loyal to You’ bag give agents the chance to win a cruise with one of the three cruise lines.
To make sure that any agents not visited on the day are not left out, RCCL is also providing detailed collateral as well as creating a competition to win three cruises on the cruisingpower.ie dedicated trade website.
The trade success to date of Royal Caribbean International’s May campaign (The Ultimate Sale) and Celebrity Cruises’ May campaign (Double Summer Savings), and level of engagement, means that the highlighted offers and key messages distributed will roll out to consumers as part of the June campaign.
Lorraine and Jenny delivered tri-branded bags containing:
- The ‘Golden Ticket’ giving agents the chance to win one of 13 cruises on Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club Cruises
- Flyers containing top offers and deals
- Agent booking incentives (applies to Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises). In June, the top selling agents will be have the chance to double their money if they are top of the weekly leader board on the CruisingPower dedicated trade website
- Flyer on ‘Cruising for Excellence’ – Royal Caribbean International’s dedicated training website for agents
- Questionnaire to ask agents about how Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises communicate with them and how they can do so better in order to ensure agents are always best equipped to sell cruises
- Six cupcakes (two x Royal Caribbean International, two x Celebrity Cruises, two x Azamara Club Cruises)
- Royal Caribbean International / Celebrity Cruises bunting to hang in the shop.