All posts tagged "Korean Air"

  • News
    Jason Kim Appointed UK and Ireland Regional Manager at Korean Air

    Korean Air has appointed Jason Kim as UK and Ireland Regional Manager, taking over from James Park, who has returned to the airline’s head office in Seoul, Korea.  Jason, who is based at the company’s offices in London Piccadilly, has been with Korean Air since 1996 and was previously General Manager for...

  • News
    Korean Air Takes Stake in Czech Airlines

    Korean Air has acquired 44% of Czech Airlines, making it the airline’s second largest shareholder, with the Czech Ministry of Finance holding the other 56%. It is the first time a Korean airline has taken a stake in a foreign airline. 

Both airlines are members of the SkyTeam alliance and have already...

  • News
    Korean Air and Amadeus Sign Global Full Content Agreement

    Korean Air and Amadeus have signed a full content agreement providing travel agencies worldwide guaranteed access to the full range of fares and inventory through the Amadeus system. Kee Hong Woo, Senior Vice President, Passenger Business at Korean Air, said: “With this new agreement, we ensure that travel agents in Korea and...

  • News
    Korean Air Introduces London Gatwick Service

    Today brings the launch of a thrice weekly service (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from London Gatwick to Seoul by Korean Air, complementing the existing daily flight from London Heathrow. The Gatwick flight timings allow travellers to connect onwards to Chinese, Japanese and South East Asian destinations. There are also many dual destinations opportunities...

  • News
    Korean to Fly Gatwick – Seoul

    Korean Air is to commence a three times weekly service from London Gatwick North Terminal to Seoul on 29th April 2012, using a B777 with 225 Economy Class seats, 28 in Prestige (Business) Class and eight in First Class.