ITTN+EMIRATES Travel Photographer of the Year 2018
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the ITTN+EMIRATES Travel Photographer of the Year 2018 competition is Belgrave Group Limited (company no. 69607) whose registered office is at C4 Nutgrove Office Park, Nutgrove Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14, Ireland.
- The competition is open to all owners/managers and staff members of travel agencies and tour operators in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- The competition will run from 1st June to 31st October 2018 and photos taken since 1st November 2017 are eligible. There is no entry fee. Each person may enter a maximum of five photos per month.
- Each entry must be submitted online at: www.ittn.ie/photo-competition-entryform/ and include your title for the photo, where it was taken (location and country) and when, and the device used to take the photo, along with your name, job title, company, and email address. Image files must be a minimum of 300 dpi and a maximum of 5MB.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All photos submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work.
- By making each submission, the entrant agrees to grant, free of charge, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual copyright of each photo to Belgrave Group Limited, who may feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, their social media, and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Each month’s entries will be judged by Anita Thomas, Sales Manager Ireland, Emirates; Michael Flood, Editor, Irish Travel Trade News; and Neil Steedman, News & Features Editor, Irish Travel Trade News. Each of the five monthly winners will receive a voucher for €200, a trophy, and an invitation from Emirates to be their guest at the 27th Irish Travel Trade Awards to be held at the Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin 4, on Friday 23rd November 2018.
- A sixth finalist will be chosen from all the entries short-listed by those judges over the five months by a separate judging panel comprising Enda Corneille, Country Manager Ireland, Emirates; professional photographer Paul Sherwood; and Michael Flood, ITTN Editor.
- This winner will also receive a voucher for €200, a trophy, and an invitation from Emirates to be their guest at the 27th Irish Travel Trade Awards to be held at the Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin 4, on Friday 23rd November 2018.
- An overall winner will be selected from the six finalists by the second panel of judges. The overall winner will be announced at the 27th Irish Travel Trade Awards and will be presented with Economy Class tickets for two from Dublin to any destination on Emirates’ extensive worldwide network. These tickets may be subject to any terms and conditions applied by Emirates. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- Belgrave Group Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
- Belgrave Group Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Belgrave Group Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean that the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.