Travel from New York to Miami over 12 nights from €1,939 per person sharing departing 7th September, including flights, or from €2,039 on 29th June, with American Sky. Other dates are available and 2019 tours will be for 13 nights.
Take in some of the best locations the American south has to offer with this Southern Explorer escorted tour, starting in New York and ending in Miami. You will visit Philadelphia, Washington DC, Great Smoky Mountains, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Pensacola and Orlando, with a host of sights and attractions along the way. From the Kennedy Space Centre to soaking up the vibrant atmosphere in New Orleans’ French Quarter and visiting Graceland in Memphis, there are countless opportunities to enjoy as part of this trip that will give you a great insight into the culture, landscapes and heritage of the south.
- Visit the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall in Philadelphia
- Take a city tour of the nation’s capital, Washington DC
- Journey through the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains
- Spend time in Nashville, the music capital of country and western
- Explore Memphis on a guided tour of Beale Street and the city centre
- Soak up the French culture of New Orleans and visit the French Quarter
- Visit the Kennedy Space Centre