Spend six nights in Yerevan, Armenia, and five nights in Tbilisi, Georgia, from 2nd May or 6th June 2019 from €2,499 per person sharing (single supplement from €520) with Travel Escapes.
Discover the diverse history of Armenia, visit temples dating back to the 1st century and the site, according to the Bible, of Noah’s ark landing. A deeply complicated history has given Georgia a wonderful heritage of architecture and arts, from cave cities to ancient cathedrals to the inimitable canvases of Pirosmani. Tbilisi, the capital, is still redolent of an age-old Eurasian crossroads.
The price includes:
- Flight from Dublin to Yerevan, via Paris, and return flight from Tbilisi to Dublin, via Istanbul
- Taxes, charges and 20kg check-in bag per person
- All transfers
- Six nights accommodation in the 4-star Ani Plaza Hotel, Yerevan, or similar, based on two sharing
- Five nights accommodation in the 4-star Ramada Encore Tbilisi Hotel, or similar, based on two sharing
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Tours each day, including all entrance fees to the sites and museums
- Use of luxury coaches throughout
- Services of an expert English-speaking guide who will lead the group throughout.