Depart from Dublin on Thursday 24th January 2019 for five days at the Mozart Festival in Salzburg, Austria, from €1,289 per person sharing with Grogan Travel.
The 2019 Mozart Festival programme presents a rich selection of orchestral and chamber concerts with top international performers. The programme includes an orchestral performance by one of the world’s great orchestras, the Vienna Philharmonics, and a chamber concert by the Schumann Quartet (making their festival debut) in a programme of works by Mozart and Bach.
Uncover Salzburg’s musical heritage as you visit Mozart’s birthplace and dwelling house and see this stunning city on a walking tour – a tour that is not just for lovers of Mozart but for everyone who is an admirer of music, culture and history.
The price includes:
- Returns flight from Dublin, taxes and transfers
• Three nights in the 4-star Imlauer & Brau on a bed&breakfast basis
• Three-course welcome lunch
• Walking tour of Salzburg
• Visit to Mozart’s house
• Visit to Mozart’s birthplace
• Sound of Music tour
• Three-course dinner on two evenings
• Performance by the Vienna Philharmonics (Category 2 tickets)
• Transfers and guide assistance