Discover the pristine landscapes, idyllic islands and sun-dappled seas of Croatia, where fortified towns of cobblestone and terracotta echo a time when Venice ruled the waves, on this 14-day Country Roads of Croatia premium escorted tour from Monday 17th June 2019 from €3,199 per person sharing (was €3,550) with Insight Vacations.
The price includes:
- Meals as specified (13 breakfasts, one morning tea, and six dinners with wine).
- The expertise of a knowledgeable Travel Director.
- 13 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
Trip highlights include:
- Korčula: Discover this fascinating island during your walking exploration of the Old Town with a local expert. Hear about local legends and visit the ruins of the supposed birthplace of Marco Polo .
- Ston: Cruise to this quaint coastal village by private boat.
- Plitvice Lakes: Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and marvel at the water wonderland of Plitvice National Park as you walk along stunning cascades, guided by your local expert.