Choose a departure date from July to October for seven nights in Lake Garda, Italy, from €699 per person sharing with Travel Department.
The price includes:
- Return flights from Dublin
- Seven nights half-board accommodation in 3* or 4* hotel
- Excursions with expert local guides
- Walking tour of Riva
- Picturesque boat tour with stops at Limone, a small village backed by lemon groves, with waterside cafes and cobbled streets, and Malcesine with its medieval Scaligero Castle and cable car, which will take you 1,800 metres above sea level
- Full-day guided excursion to explore the canals, alleys and squares of Venice
- Full-day guided excursion to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Verona, with its Roman Amphitheatre and Juliet’s Balcony
- Three full days at leisure to spend as you wish – exploring, relaxing or shopping. Your guide will be happy to recommend places / activities of interest.