Depart from Dublin on 5 November for seven nights all-inclusive in Albufeira, Portugal, from €369 per person sharing with Travel Escapes.
The price includes:
- Return Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Faro
- Taxes and 10kg hand luggage per person
- Return shuttle transfers from airport to hotel
- Seven nights in the 4-star Varandas de Albufeira
- All meals on a full-board basis
- All drinks on an all-inclusive basis
Other departure dates are available.
Located 800 metres from the beach, the Varandas de Albufeira Beach and Sun Club is surrounded by great beaches along with various shopping centres and entertainment venues. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant or stop at the bar for a drink pre and post the dinner. There is also a gym with all modern equipment and a swimming pool, along with a garden area for daytime relaxation.