Ryanair has launched its summer 2020 schedule, with 160 routes in total, including four new Dublin routes to Marseille, Palanga, Podgorica and Verona, and one new Cork route to Katowice.
- 4 new routes: Marseille (5 per week), Palanga (3), Podgorica (2), Verona (3)
- 2 new summer services: Billund (2), Toulouse (daily)
- More flights on four other routes: Bristol (3 daily), Bydgoszcz (3), Riga (daily), Vilnius (4)
- 1 new summer service to Katowice (2)
- More flights on two other routes: Malaga (6), Palma (4)
Niall Gibbons, Chief Executive, Tourism Ireland, said: “Against the current economic backdrop, we welcome the fact that Ryanair capacity for 2020 will be up by +1%. Most of the routes that are important for Irish tourism will be retained and we look forward to co-operating with Ryanair to maximise the promotion of its new flights from Marseilles and Verona to Dublin Airport. As an island, the importance of convenient, direct, non-stop flights cannot be overstated – they are absolutely critical to achieving growth in inbound tourism.”