Depart from Dublin during November 2019 – March 2020 for three nights in St Petersburg, Russia, from €699 per person sharing with Travel Escapes.
The price includes:
- Return indirect flights from Dublin to St Petersburg
- One 15kg checked-in bag per person and carry-on bag
- Return transfers from airport to hotel
- Three nights bed & breakfast at the4-star Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
- Taxes, charges, and hotel registration fee in St Petersburg
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- Three-hour St Petersburg sightseeing tour with visit to the Hermitage Art Museum
- Visit to Zarskoe Selo with a visit to Catherine’s Palace
- Service of an English-speaking local guide
- First-class motor coaches or first-class minivans throughout the itinerary
There is an exclusive solo travellers departure on 5 March 2020 for €774.
The Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky, the first gallery hotel in St Petersburg, is situated on Vasilievsky Island, close to the Neva river embankment and Blagoveshchensky bridge. You will reach the Hermitage and Nevsky Prospect in five minutes by bus.